Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Thursday, September 04, 2008

"friendly company" 2

Last night our Bible study group decided to have revenge on Pastor Phil & Stephanie, after they tp'd my house and painted our car windows (and Paul and Haley's) because we did not invite them over for cookies and a movie.  On August 25th I claimed "Revenge wouldn't even be worth our efforts..." but then Phil & Stephanie went on a Caribbean cruise without us, so we took action before they return today.

Here we are not looking suspicious in Wal-Mart. Some nice devious couple wanted to take our picture, so we allowed it..

Here we are on the scene..


& here is a little taste of what happened..

I really love this group.  We all attend Brookhaven together, 6 of us attend IWU together, and we meet on Wednesday evenings in one of our pastor's homes.  There are 9 of us including Pastor Phil and Stephanie, and we would love to grow and welcome people into our group.  We are close, and have alot of fun.  I have been very vulnerable at Bible study - I have shared things that only 5 or 6 other people know.

All this to say that I love you Jessie, Amber, Phil & Stephanie, Paul & Paul, Richard, & Haley!

2 comments:

Joni said...

I love to see that you have such wonderful friends that are there for you and that you can have so much fun with. The group picture at the scene cracks me up....you can see revenge in Jessie's eyes, ha-ha.

Keetha Broyles said...

Looks like you're having fun.