Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sweetly broken, wholly surrendered

It has been a very long time since I have blogged, I realize this.  There are so many things that I could say, but I will leave it at this::

 God has been good to me. I encourage you to again read Psalm 91.

Now here is a portion from Savior King by Hillsong United. (YouTube.)

And now the weak say I have strength 
By the spirit of power that 
raised Christ from the dead 
And now the poor stand and confess 
That my portion is Him and I'm more than blessed 
...
I love you Lord, I worship you 
Hope which was lost, now stands renewed 
I give my life to honor this 
The love of Christ, the savior king 

No comments: