Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Monday, September 20, 2010

Header votes...

After getting a few complaints that my blog was difficult to read, I finally did a re-design. Opinions? The tiling effect isn't my preference, but I'm still working on that. Anyways.. I also made 3 new headers, but I can't decide which I like the best. Actually, I know which one I like the best, but I can't decide which one LOOKS the best.
Contemplate your vote carefully, because it will count! I don't anticipate hearing from more than 1 or 2 people... HA!

1:
2:
3:

3 comments:

Tina said...

I vote for the top one...with the kids that says, "I give my life to follow...everything I believe in". But the others are great too!

Tonja said...

Hi Jewel,
Yes it has been difficult to read...but I don't think this one is any better. It probably doesn't bother your eyes, but, when you get to the Bi-focal or Tri-focal stage...it does!

I like the middle one...so peaceful!

sara said...

ok, I love the first one the best, though I like them all!!

and I agree with Tonja. your young eyes doesn't have a problem with words on top of pictures, but it is very hard for me to read. In fact, I can't read any of the words in blue. It really stinks getting old sometimes!!!