1. What insect are you most afraid of? Feel free to post a picture.
SPIDERS and I'm not posting a picture!
2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do?
I recycle! I would love to have my own garden in the future.
3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you.
I have had a rough pregnancy dream twice before that I remember vividly.
4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances?
I missed a connecting flight this summer from Atlanta to home because my flight in South Africa was repeatedly delayed due to plane problems!
5. What do you consider your best feature?
My compassionate heart.
6. What was the last concert you went to?
I'm not a huge live concert fan; I actually prefer to sit on my own couch and listen to my ipod or the radio in the comfort of my home. However, I have been to a few Christian music festivals.
7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced.
Aside from looking through old pictures and thinking, "I can't believe I chose to wear that?!" nothing comes to mind. Oh there was the time I slipped a few keys when I was doing a piano special, or the time when I forgot that I was supposed to pray after the announcements and I sat waiting while others sat waiting also.
8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer?
A singer! When I'm alone in the car, I belt out whatever is on the radio or (even worse!) whatever is on repeat in my head.
9. George Washington Carver said, "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute?
His faithfulness! If I were in charge, the sun might not have risen this morning. But God is faithful and His mercies are new every morning.
10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010?
I woke up for the first time in my townhouse!
11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.)
If I were being superficial I would say Taco Bell because I love their chicken quesadillas and supreme chicken chalupas (no tomatoes,) however, I am eternally grateful for my freedom and my rights, so I will be reasoned and choose the Liberty Bell (I suppose.)
12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships?
I absolutely do.