Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Monday, September 21, 2009

Once we were babies..

OUR STORY:::

Once we were babies:::
Fat babies.
I was 8 pounds 13 ounces, Jessie was 8 pounds 5 ounces. That means 17 pounds of baby!
Mom was 2 weeks overdue, and we were born naturally.
I was born at 11:15, and my little twin sister was born 8 minutes later.
Jessie pushed me out.. she's been pushing me around ever since. (HA. JK. Kinda.)
In our ultrasounds pictures Baby A (Me) was tightly cuddled in a ball in the corner, sucking her thumb, while dominant Baby B (Jess) was doing jumping jacks in the much larger portion of the womb.

Eventually we grew a little older:::
We didn't always get along, and we still don't.
But we have had alot of fun.


Today we are 21 years old:::


And we are best friends.
Now we do about everything together.
Almost.

No comments: