Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Friday, September 18, 2009

Quicky quick update on life...

1) Between preparing my first speech and writing a paper for theology class, I was too awfully low on sleep this week.
2) On Wednesday morning at 6:30, I met our Dean of the Chapel and 60 other students and we spent almost an hour praying over the cafeteria and a few workers there. I followed breakfast with a double shot sugar-free vanilla frappe.
3) My seasonal allergies were also awful this week, so I skipped work both Wednesday & Thursday to take a nap. My eyes were nearly swollen shut, kinda like THIS.
4) Monday is my 21st birthday.
5) Thursday was Titus' birthday, and we were able to talk almost 2 hours on yahoo chat. We hadn't had a good conversation in over a month, so I was so so so happy!
6) Plans for my birthday weekend include: going home, sleeping on the couch, and babysitting 4 little ones all weekend long.
7) The Knowledge of the Holy by A.W. Tozer is a really good book.
8) I'll try to write again tomorrow between the baby's naps.

No comments: