Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

37 days and counting...

I leave for Cambodia in days!!

I can't wait...

To lead my team.


To see my friend Chamnol!


To visit Angkor Wat!


To travel the countryside!


To ride an elephant!


To see the beautiful children!


and play with them!


and take their pictures!


To visit the Wesleyan churches.


To teach English.


To see the students at the Wesleyan Bible College.


To learn.


To laugh.


To love.


To ride in the van for hours.


To share my testimony.


To see God working.


and to make memories - 


memories that I will never forget.

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I'm excited for you about this!!!

I'd LOVE to ride on a contraption like that on the top of an elephant!!! That would be A LOT better than almost getting CRUSHED by one.

Anonymous said...

i love you. i really just love you so much. you are gorgeous by the way...have i told you that lately? you are.

Jewel said...

and i can't wait to come back and blog all about it!!

Keetha, yes it was very fun - a little frightening - but fun! Were you almost crushed by one?? haha.

Jade, thank you. =) Love you too,