Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A new look...



Yep!  I'm wearing my contacts.  2nd semester last year I started having horrible pain in my eyes and I've worn my glasses almost everyday since May.  Just recently I have begun wearing my contacts again.. every 3rd or 4th day, just for hours at a time.

 You may also notice that my blog has a new feel... let me know what you think!  Check out the pictures on the right, just below my BLOGGERS:: links.  They are from all over the world! 

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

And here I thought the "new look" was the green hair - - -

Joni said...

I like it! I wish I knew how to do the fancy smancy things with mine!

Jewel said...

Nope, I've had the green hair for a couple weeks. ;)

Joni, you never update anyways!! jaja. Maybe if it were fancy smancy you would update more??

Jade said...

I love you with no glasses! And...I love the new layout, especially the backgroud!