Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Evidently I have a pronunciation problem..



....and evidently I have never, before Thursday, said the word mustache out-loud - BECAUSE I CAN'T!  One of the male dorm's on campus is celebrating Mustache March, and I was trying to explain this to Jessie and Traci, and all I got was laughter.  Well, it wasn't funny until they evidenced how wrongly I say the word mustache.  It sounds right to me.. but it's more like moostash, and when I try really hard to correctly pronounce the 1st syllable, it comes out more like mustush.
Now my sister JUST pointed out that I have always said her name wrong.  Evidently it's JEssie, not JUssie.

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Hmmmmmmmmm - - - maybe like the way I say raccoon????