Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday's Fave. Five: Cute! Cute! Cute!

Happy “Friday’s Fave Five” - hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story. This is my 14th Friday's Fave. Five post, and my first since January!


1. My nieces, Leah (2 years) and Mallory (10 weeks) -- Leah loves her baby sister and while everyone is enjoying Mallory as a baby, I cannot wait to see her grow into a rambunctious little girl, screaming and chasing her sister!

2. My puppy, ThaiLung, who is now four-months-old and still residing at the Bible College in Cambodia.

3. Titus -- Last Friday we were able to chat on Skype for more than three hours and he was able to use a webcam for the first time ever. It was a big deal. :) Then Tuesday evening we talked on the phone for almost 40 minutes. Thanks to Skype, being TWELVE timezones away doesn't feel so far!

4. Ashton, who finally hugged me on Sunday evening at church after pretending to be too cool for Jewel at camp last week. I asked him when he will be too embarassed to let me kiss him in front of his friends, he said when he is bubby's age (eighteen). I asked him when he will be too big to sit on my lap, he said when he's eleven. He's only eight now and I'm sure that when he turns eleven and eighteen, he will change his mind. ;)

5. Campfires! On Sunday twin-sis (Jessie) and I are headed back out to Fairmount Wesleyan Campgrounds for family camp. This is our twenty-first year at family camp and our umpteenth year running the two and three-year-old evening nursery. We will also be counselors for the teen track and so participating in events like: canoeing, the Splash House, bowling, rollar-skating, movie night, go-carting, etc. However, I am most looking forward to evenings around the campfire with friends!

No comments: