Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Dear Weekend, Please come soon!

Dear Weekend,
Please come soon!
Love,
Your Biggest Fan

After four papers, a speech, and a test.. I'm ready for the weekend.
I'm ready for the weekend so I can start working ahead on:
1) A Theology exam
2) An Evangelism/Global Outreach presentation
3) A World Civ. exam
4) A Poverty report
5) and a Speech exam
all due next week.

Also, I will enjoy spending Friday night with my sister and six friends at my suitemate's house an hour away. Her mom is throwing us a Fall party! A home-cooked meal, family-friendly games, and seven girls in a mini-van... I'm expecting a good time! Then Saturday afternoon I will return to my desk and start working endlessly on those five projects listed above.

On a side note, I just uploaded this video to YouTube. Suprisingly, I'm not embarassed to upload this video of me dancing, I think only because it was so much fun! It was back in June, my last night in Kratie, Cambodia, and my hostess and English students threw me a great going-away party. There was snacks, games, prizes, music, dancing, laughing... and most importantly: some really good friends that I miss very much.


No comments: